Lexpeeps Pvt. ltd. is an organization that works to assist and help law schools in organizing and managing their events. We’re seeking to provide young and dynamic law students with a platform to experience the legal world in their academic capacities. We organize different events where budding lawyers can experience the legal world.
Lexpeeps Placement Cell established in 2021 operates with a vision to ensure maximum placement of students studying in different law schools across the country. The sole purpose of Lexpeeps Pvt. Ltd. is to provide law students and law schools quality and to create value for the legal fraternity
Lexpeeps Xcell is an Initiative of Lexpeeps Pvt Ltd to bring the practical aspects of law subjects to the desk of law students via personalized and curated courses.
Lexpeeps provides you with internships, where legal experts and budding lawyers come in touch with each other and grow by associating with the company. Lexpeeps Pvt. Ltd. has taken an oath to ensure the right of the student and to help them in every possible way so that they reach immense heights of success.
“Lexpeeps Pvt. Ltd. thrives on commitment and creativity”.
About the Competition
Lexpeeps.in is organizing the STHAAPNA-2022 : ANNUAL LAW FEST OF LEXPEEPS for law students on the occasion of Lexpeeps Foundation day. The competition is open only for law students and legal professionals. This is an online competition. All the entries shall be submitted in the registration form itself.
- The competition is open for all law students pursuing 5-year integrated program or 3-year law program or a postgraduate law degree from any recognised university/college/Institution in India.
- Any Advocate or Legal Professional
- A person can submit only one entry. Multiple entries will amount to disqualification.
- Multiple entries from the same college is permitted.
- Lexpeeps 2nd National Article Writing Competition
- Lexpeeps 1st National Quiz Competition
Winner: ₹500+ Goodies + Internship Opportunity with Lexpeeps + Publication of Article at Lexpeeps Blog + 50% discount on Lexpeeps IPR Course
Top 3 Winners: Internship Opportunity with Lexpeeps + Publication of Article at Lexpeeps Blog + 50% discount on Lexpeeps IPR Course
Top 10 entries will be published on Lexpeeps Blog (Will get the publication certificate).
E-certificate to every participant
- Lexpeeps 2nd National Article Writing Competition Single Author [₹100]
- Lexpeeps 2nd National Article Writing Competition two Authors [₹150]
- Lexpeeps 1st National Quiz Competition [₹100]
- Article Writing (Single Author) + Quiz Competition [₹150]
- Article Writing (Dual Author) + Quiz Competition (both participants) [₹300]
CLICK TO FILL REGISTRATION FORM
Mode of Payment UPI PAYMENT
Mobile No 8340132731
Kindly take a screenshot of the payment receipt in order to attach it to the registration form.
- Guidelines of 2nd National Article Writing Competition
- The article submitted must be the original author of the participant, the \plagiarism limit is 15%, exceeding the plagiarism limit will amount to automatic disqualification of the participant and no certificate shall be issued.
- Co-Authorship up to only two allowed
- Article must be written in the English language only
- Articles should not be previously published anywhere and also should not be submitted anywhere else for publication.
- Submission of the article shall be made in. DOCX format only (to be attached in the registration form itself).
- All the entries shall be the exclusive property of the Lexpeeps
- Word Limit: Short Articles- 1500-2000; Long Articles: 2500-3000
- Cover Page of the submission must include the following:
- Topic of the Article
- Name(s) of the Participant(s)
- Name of College/University/Institution
- Course and Year
- Email I’d and Mobile Number
- Decision of Organisers in deciding the winners shall be final and binding. No query or correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- Heading: Size14, Times New Roman, Bold
- Sub Heading: Size 12, Times New Roman, Bold
- Body: Size 12, Times New Roman
- Footnotes: Size 10, Times New Roman
- The author may follow any form of Uniform Identifiable Citation Style. However, the citation standard and style must remain uniform throughout the submission.
- Alignment must be justified and line spacing must be set at 1.5.
Last Date of Submission of Article: 15th October 2022
- Any contemporary legal issue.
- Guidelines of 1st National Quiz Competition
Registration Open: 3rd Oct 2022
Registration Close: 15th Oct 2022
Date of Event: 17th Oct 2022
Result Announcement:19th Oct 2022
- contemporary legal issues.
For Queries Contact
Mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org