Chatrath Law Chambers is looking for Associates/ Jr. Associates at Chandigarh (Preference would be given to Advocates with 2-3 years of litigation experience)
- Key Role: Advocacy, Drafting, and Law research
- A candidate who knows different aspects of law, especially in the field of Service, Arbitration, Land Acquisition, Corporate and Commercial, Constitutional, Civil, Criminal, Consumer Protection, and Labour.
- Good communication and persuasive skills.
- Drafting skills.
- Must be good at Case Law Research.
- Ability to interact/handle matters independently with minimal supervision.
- Must know Punjabi/Hindi.
- Remuneration: As per market standards.
Interested candidates can send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: All information posted on Lexpeeps is accurate to our knowledge. However, it is advised that you verify and confirm things on your end.