Chatrath Law Chambers is looking for Associates/ Jr. Associates at Chandigarh (Preference would be given to Advocates with 2-3 years of litigation experience)
- Key Role: Advocacy, Drafting, and Law research
- A candidate who knows different aspects of law, especially in the field of Service, Arbitration, Land Acquisition, Corporate and Commercial, Constitutional, Civil, Criminal, Consumer Protection, and Labour.
- Good communication and persuasive skills.
- Drafting skills.
- Must be good at Case Law Research.
- Ability to interact/handle matters independently with minimal supervision.
- Must know Punjabi/Hindi.
- Remuneration: As per market standards.
Interested candidates can send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: All information posted on Lexpeeps is accurate to our knowledge. However, it is advised that you verify and confirm things on your end.
For regular updates, we can catch up at-