About the Organization
The jar is a savings app that helps its users save daily in the form of digital gold — we wish to help Indians rediscover the long-term benefits of habitual daily savings in an era where instant gratification is king. Jar was founded by Nishchay AG, former director and founding member at mobility start-up Bounce, and Misbah Ashraf, founder of community-focused e-commerce platform Marsplay.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Vetting of NDA, service level agreements and other agreements as per the business requirement
- Drafting and coordinating with internal teams for SOP and monthly tracker
- Assisting the business with negotiating and closing contracts with clients/ potential clients
- Ability to independently coordinate with internal and external stakeholders as may be necessary
- Maintaining and periodically updating MIS trackers
- Bachelor of Law with relevant experience of 0-6 months
- Basic Knowhow regarding laws related to fintech laws, intellectual property law, corporate laws, and financial services is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational abilities and strong attention to detail
- Duration – 3 months
- Working Model – 5 days – Work from the office
To apply, CLICK HERE
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
EXPLORE MORE SUCH OPPORTUNITIES HERE!
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-