About the Company
Bar & Bench is a well-known website dedicated to India’s legal community. It offers the most up-to-date legal news, briefings, insights, expert opinions, evaluations, analyses, and issues. If you’re a litigator, a corporate lawyer, an LPO attorney, a non-profit or public interest organisation counsel, an in-house counsel, a judge, a legal academic, or a non-lawyer who regularly deals with legal issues, we understand how important it is to stay up to date on legal developments in India and around the world.
About the Responsibilities
The organisation is looking to hire one intern to help with backend work on a daily basis. This could be a wonderful opportunity for someone looking to break into journalism or learn more about it.
Will vary from 5-7k per month depending on your performance.
- You have a great sense of the finer points of a situation.
- Willingness to learn new things and meet deadlines
- Will ensure that there is no possibility for a task assigned to be followed up on.
- Are willing to commit to the role for a minimum of three months.
- Because the job entails a lot of proofreading and content editing/writing, any grammatical problems in your application will result in immediate disqualification.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply from here:-Candidates should send their motivation letter (no more than 400 words) and CV to email@example.com. As soon as a suitable applicant is hired, applications will be closed.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates, we can catchup at-