About the Company
Burgeon Law is a boutique law firm with offices in India and Singapore that serves as a one-stop shop for all legal matters for start-ups, founders, incubators, angel investors, venture capitalists, and equity funds from a wide range of sectors and industries, including health-tech, ed-tech, fin-tech, FMCG, logistics, e-commerce, travel, mobility, pharma and healthcare, and real estate. Burgeon Law has a wealth of transactional advice experience, having assisted a wide range of clients on domestic and cross-border investments, mergers and acquisitions, transaction structuring, technology transfer, and private equity/seed/venture capital fundraising. Negotiations, drafting, and structuring agreements, providing strategic advice, doing due diligence, and communicating with in-house lawyers, foreign law firms, and financial advisers were all part of their role in these deals. Share purchase agreements, share/debenture subscription agreements, shareholders agreements, escrow agreements, investment agreements, business transfer agreements, and other ancillary transaction documents are among the documents that their team members are skilled at negotiating and drafting.
About the Responsibilities
Burgeon Law is searching for interns that are interested in researching, managing knowledge, and creating content. The interns would help the firm’s lawyers with research and thought leadership projects.
As an intern you are required to:-
- Legal research.
- Investigate legislative changes, precedents, trends, and updates in the firm’s professional areas.
- Contribute to knowledge diffusion projects such as articles, blogs, news snippets, and useful content for electronic publications by writing articles, blogs, and news snippets.
Hybrid (Offline and Online)
- Inquisitive about new advances and research-oriented.
- Writing and content production are two of my greatest passions.
- Adaptability to the firm’s writing style and content distribution formats.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply from here:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.