About the Adv. Akshay Bhambri
The founder of AK Bhambri & Associates, located in South Delhi, is Adv. AKSHAY BHAMBRI. focuses on issues related to Customs, Excise, Service Tax, COFEPOSA, RERA, Arbitration, and Indirect Taxation, particularly in the area of Cyber Law and Cyber Security. years of experience in the field of cyberlaw and security. Academically, earned a B.A. in Political Science with honours from Delhi University before enrolling in law school. Later, a Gold Medalist in Cyber Law and a Rank Holder in his LLM. possesses a postgraduate diploma in international law and diplomacy as well as an A.D.R. in arbitration, conciliation, and mediation. He has completed more than 50 seminars and webinars successfully, and he has six publications to his credit. Additionally, he has written Cyber Law Certificate courses for Law Express and Katog Courses.
About the Responsibilities
For the month of, we are hiring legal interns for our PHYSICAL/VIRTUAL Program (Aug-Sept 2022). Only for applicants that are interested in litigation. All students, particularly those who do not attend NLUs, are encouraged to apply.
- Certificate of Internship
- Letter of Recommendation
- LinkedIn Recommendation
- A Great Learning Experience
- Publication Opportunities
- Litigation hands-on experience
Deadline for Applying
20 August 2022
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply from here: –
- Please send your cover letter and resume to Adv.Akbhambri@gmail.com.
- Referred to as a “Application for Physical/Virtual Internship” (Aug-Sept 2022).
- A virtual interview would be scheduled for the shortlisted individuals.
- The cover letter must include your mobile number and residential address.
Note: If the aforementioned procedure is not followed, the application will be deemed unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.