Army Institute of Law is organizing a national Moot Court Competition to be held from November 25 to 27, 2022.
The Army Institute of Law, as a part of its endeavours of providing and facilitating its support to the student community of the Country, takes immense pleasure in announcing the 12th Edition of its National Moot Court Competition, “Checkmate 2022”. This year the rounds are to be held in physical mode.
- The teams should provisionally register by sending an email to: email@example.com (with the subject Moot Court Registration Checkmate 2022).
- The scanned copy of the receipt of payment along with the duly filled registration form should be attached to the email.
- The registration form can be found towards the end of the brochure attached at the end of this post.
- Registration Fees
- For Memorial Round – INR 1000 per team
- For Physical Round – INR 3500 per team (includes all meals for all the days)
- Each team must send its Memorial via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Hard copies are to be submitted to the organizers when the team reports physically to the campus for oral rounds.
- Best Team – Rs. 24,000/- along with a certificate
- Runners Up – Rs. 20,000/- along with a certificate
- Best Memorial – Rs. 12,000/- along with a certificate
- 2nd Best Memorial – Rs. 7,000/- along with a certificate
- Best Speaker – Rs. 7,000/- along with a certificate
- 2nd Best Speaker – Rs. 5,000/- along with a certificate
- All the Participants (Memorial and Oral Rounds) will get participation certificates after the competition.
- Release of Moot proposition: September 19, 2022
- Deadline for provisional registration: September 30, 2022
- Deadline for submission of the registration form and the fee: October 7, 2022
- Deadline for seeking clarifications to the proposition: October 14, 2022
- Release of clarifications: October 18, 2022
- Deadline for submission of soft copies of Memorials: October 31, 2022
- Declaration of the Result of the Memorial Submission: November 7, 2022
- Reporting to AIL Campus Registration for Oral Rounds: November 25, 2022, at 12:00 noon
- Octa Final: November 25, 2022, from 4:00 PM onwards
- Quarter Final and Semi Final: November 26, 2022
- Final Round: November 27, 2022
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.