Bharath Institute of Law is organizing a Two-Day Interdisciplinary National Conference in commemoration of UN Day on October 17 & 18, 2022.
Bharath Institute of Law is located in Chennai and is a part of the Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER).
The event is a two-day Inter-disciplinary National Conference titled “Humanization Of Modern International Law: International Peace and Security Issues” on October 17 & 18, 2022, under the auspice of United Nations day.
Although best known for peacekeeping, conflict prevention, and humanitarian assistance, there are many other ways the United Nations and its System affect our lives. The Organization works on a broad range of fundamental issues, from sustainable development, environment, and refugees protection, disaster relief, counter-terrorism, disarmament and non-proliferation, to promoting democracy, human rights, gender equality, and the advancement of women, governance, economic and social development, and international health, clearing landmines, expanding food production, and more.
Considering these objectives and functions of the UN, School of Law is organizing a Two Day Interdisciplinary national Conference in commemoration of UN Day on October 17 & 18, 2022.
- UN peacekeeping force & peace-making process
- Climate Resilience & Ecosystem Restoration
- Russia-Ukraine crisis & Disaster relief
- UN and Rule of law
- UN-Economic growth & sustainable development
- UN-History, founders, policy, and political affairs
- Global youth unemployment & Children in conflict areas
- UN, WTO, IMF, and world bank-current issues
- Role of WHO in pandemic
- UN and Energy efficiency building
- UN-Infrastructural development & industrialization
- FAO-Agriculture and food security
Academicians and Research Scholars, Students, Lawyers, and N.G.Os
- Abstract should be not more than 300 words. Full paper should contain 3000-5000 words excluding footnotes. Submissions to be made to mail ID email@example.com
- FEE DETAILS
- Academic and other professionals: INR 1000/-
- Research scholars and Students– 500/-
- Submission of Abstract: September 22, 2022
- Intimation of Abstract acceptance: September 26, 2022
- Submission of Full Paper: October 6, 2022
- Intimation of Full Paper acceptance: October 10, 2022
+91 78269 86574
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.