Bharat Vikas Parishad with it’s youth wing YUVAK foundation in collaboration with VIPS is organising it’s 1st national Moot Court competition (Regional Round) to celebrate the 75th Independence Day and add on the flavours of patriotism amongst law students and fraternity.
Vivekananda School of Law and Legal Studies (VSLLS) of Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies (VIPS) is committed to realizing the words of Swami Vivekananda: “Man Making, Character Building, and Nation Building”.
Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies is affiliated with Guru Gobind Indraprastha University, recognized by Bar Council of India and UGC under section 2(f), with NAAC ‘A’ accreditation.
- The Competition is open to all bona fide regular students enrolled in any Law Course (LL.B/ LL.M) or its (equivalent international) program in any University or Institute within Delhi NCR recognized by the Bar Council or State Government or Central Government as the case may be.
- Each team shall comprise a minimum of two members i.e two speakers and a maximum of three members i.e. two speakers and one researcher. Thus, each team shall be composed of two speakers (Compulsory) and a researcher (if any).
- A maximum of two teams are allowed to participate in the competition from one college/institute/university.
- Interested teams are required to register by filling the registration form through the link given at the end of this post, latest by September 18, 2022 by 11:59 p.m. (IST).
- Registration Fee: INR 3,100/- for each participating team consisting of 2-3 members, to be submitted through the online transaction by September 18, 2022 by 11:59 p.m. (IST)
- The Bank details for NEFT are as follows:
- Name of the Account Holder – Yuvak Foundation
- Account number – 50220016508951
- IFSC code – BDBL0001480
- Last Date of Registration: September 18, 2022
- Last Date for Submission: September 30, 2022
- DAY 1 (Registrations, Inaugural Ceremony): October 7, 2022
- DAY 2 (League Round, Quarter Finals): October 8, 2022
- DAY 3 (Semi Finals ,Finals and Valedictory): October 9, 2022
- Best Team: INR 21,000/-
- Runners-up: INR 11,000/-
- Best Memorial: INR 10,000/-
- Best Speaker: INR 8,000/-
+91 99973 29689
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.