Rayat College of Law is organizing 10th National Moot Court Competition.
Rayat College of Law, Railmajra, S.B.S. Nagar is the benchmark Institution in Punjab, imparting legal education through B.A/B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.) 5 Year Integrated Course And LL.B (3 years) .
The Colleges/Universities/Institutes pursuing LL.B (Five Year or Three Year Degree Course) in the current academic year are eligible to participate in this competition. However, only one team per university/institution shall be eligible to participate.
- The participating College/University/Institute shall nominate one team consisting of three students for the competition.
- Each team shall comprise of three students (two speakers and one researcher). An observer may accompany the team but no certificate shall be provided to him/her.
- In case of any contingency, the researcher may substitute the speaker only with the prior permission of the organizer.
The Registration Form (given in the brochure below) completely filled and duly signed by the Head of the participating college/University/Institute along with a draft worth Rs. 4200/- as Registration Fee drawn in the favour of The Principal, Rayat College of Law, Payable at Ropar should be sent on or before 15 February 2020 (soft copy) and on or before 20 February 2020 (hard copies).
February 20, 2020
- The participating teams must submit Two hard copies of the memorials prepared from both the sides, i.e., “petitioner” and “respondent” according to the proposition (6 copies from respective sides to bring with them i.e. a total of eight copies) on or before 16/03/2020.
- The participants must send a soft copy of the above-stated documents to email@example.com by 10/03/2020
- Each team will be given a code on submission of the memorial. Copies and Documents submitted shall be the property of the organization.
- The participating teams will have to report on 28/03/2020 at Rayat College Of Law, Railmajra.
- 1st Prize: Rs. 5000/-
- 2nd Prize: Rs. 3500/-
- Best Memorial: Rs. 2500/-
- Best Mooter: Rs. 2500/-
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.