H&M is a fashion brand, offering the latest styles and inspiration for all — always. Customers will find everything from fashion pieces and unique designer collaborations to affordable wardrobe essentials, complete-the-look accessories and motivational workout wear. All seasons, all styles, all welcome! But H&M is more than just fashion. With price, quality and sustainability deeply rooted in its DNA, H&M is not only a possibility for everyone to explore their personal style, but it also offers a chance to create a more sustainable fashion future. Visit hm.com for more information or follow @HM for daily inspiration.
- To support the Company Secretary in various secretarial functions to ensure compliance of the Companies Act, 2013 and Rules made thereunder.
- Assist in convening statutory meetings of the Board and shareholders including preparation of agenda, minutes, circular resolutions etcs.
- Maintenance of statutory records and registers
- Preparation and filing of statutory returns and forms (including XBRL filing) with MCA/RBI and other govt. authorities as required under law.
- To monitor, control and audit compliances for support office, regional offices and stores across India. This includes but not limited to HR (Labour Law) Compliance, local law compliance and commercial functions through implementation of proper systems, processes, trainings, audits etc.
- To deal with various statutory, regulatory, government and judicial authorities for seeking various approvals, permissions, registrations, licenses etc
- Evaluate the potential impact of current and future legal and regulatory environment on the operation of the organization.
- Advising the business on legal requirements for day to day operations
- Contract management:
- To support management in negotiation and finalization of contracts;
- Contract management through proper systems, processes and controls.
- Company Secretary and LLB with minimum of 4 years of work experience.
- Good drafting and communication skills.
- Updated with recent changes in law/regulations.
- Accuracy and analytical abilities.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- You value own responsibility, fast pace and straight forward communication.
- Self-driven and loves to work in challenging environment.
Link to Apply
For regular updates, join us: