- Should have worked on Indian Laws not from any global laws.
- Should have strong knowledge on basics and excellent in communication.
- Keep the Management informed of relevant events and provide timely updates regarding the status of legal projects
- Provide legal advice and support to management in the development of contracting standards for running the business. Advise on major contract and procurement projects to ensure compliance with applicable requirements.
- Provide legal advice and support to management in the Client’s contracting process for a variety of commercial agreements such as Licensing supply, Collaborations, Strategic alliance, capital purchases, real estate and other agreements related to the accomplishment of agency objectives.
- Participate in alliance meetings, M & A proposal to provide legal dimensions and risk associated with agreements and contracts.
- Manage outside counsel and legal experts as necessary
- Monitoring/foreseeing changes in external legal environment (i.e. FCPA enforcement actions), take corrective actions/updates, educate stakeholder on same
- Support and collaborate with Global Data Privacy Office and work for ensuring strict adherence to Global Data Privacy laws and regulations including General Data Protection regulation (GDPR)
How to Apply:
Interested can share updated resume to email@example.com
For regular updates, join us: