About Vivriti Asset Management (VAM)
The AMC manages privately raised funds through the AIF route, launched to help corporate treasuries, family offices & UHNIs benefit from our underwriting capabilities listed above, with the added benefit of diversification. We have the largest credit team in India with ~30 CA / CFA. Rating agency / Big Four audit co alma maters evaluating deals threadbare and continuously monitoring investee company credits. VAM is currently raising a 500 cr (250 + 250 green shoe) Cat 2 AIF which has many firsts to its credit incl being the first AIF to come with a Crisil AA+ (SO) and a 20% first loss protection to investors. Near term plans include launching multiple schemes both under Cat 2 & 3.
- Should have prior experience under legal team of fund management company and alternative investment funds or working as a part of a law firm with its asset management/funds practice.
- Drafting of PPM, Contribution Agreement, Trust Deed, Investment Management Agreement etc. for registering an AIF.
- Negotiating with the contributors on legal aspect and draft the contribution agreement and other related documents.
- Drafting and negotiation with the Issuer on the transaction documents related to investment by the alternative investment funds.
- Maintenance of legal agreements with respect to investment in AIF and further investment by AIF.
- Drafting and negotiate other legal agreements such as Distribution Agreement, Engagement Letters etc.
- Legal experience with respect to handling the requirement for receipt of investment in AIF through various jurisdiction such as USA, Europe, Middle Eastern countries etc.
- Must be proficient in filings required under SEBI AIF Regulations, Companies Act, 2013, FEMA etc. and handling the website of SEBI Intermediary Portal, RBI, RBI-FIRMS Portal and the Ministry of Corporate Affairs etc.
- Involved in drafting internal policies such as KYC AML Policy, ESG Policy, Insider Trading Policy etc.
- Should keep abreast with the latest regulatory changes/ requirements and adhere to such requirements.
- Be a qualified lawyer with 5-7 years of experience working in a law firm or with a legal department of fund management company and alternative investment fund sector.
- Should be equipped to do research under SEBI AIF Regulations, Companies Act, FEMA, regulations related to investment in AIF through various sectors/industry, various jurisdictions and preferably experienced in dealing with foreign law firms in relation to the same.
- Should be dynamic and a team-player at the same time should be able to handle independently the given tasks.
- Possess good oral, written communication and interaction skills.
- Be ambitious and passionate as we are and ability to work effectively under pressure.
Link to Apply
For regular updates, join us: