His Highness Maharajas Government Law College, Ernakulam, India is organizing Global Bioethics Collective’s International Virtual Symposium.
Global Bioethics Collective (GBC) was conceptualized by Anamika Krishnan, an attorney, and a published author in the field of Feminist Bioethics. The initiative is expected to be a learning experience for students in Philosophy, Medicine, and Law. The platform encourages alternate approaches to the discipline of bioethics and legal scholarship. The Center for Law, Governance and Policy (CLGPS) is a think tank of His Highness Maharajas Government Law College, Ernakulam, India. It is a platform to forge ties between the college and civil society for a purposive dialogue regarding law and policy matters. His Highness Maharajas Government Law College, Ernakulam is a premier, public institution of legal learning, more than a century old, which has walked alongside the momentous and critical phases of the socio-economic-political journey of the State of Kerala.
The event has been divided into five, comprehensive sessions:
- Session 1: The Pandemic and Our Public Health Structures
- Session 2: The Onslaught on Reproductive Rights during the Pandemic
- Session 3: Climate Crisis and the Pandemic
- Session 4: Discrimination in Healthcare and the Pandemic
- Session 5: The Emergence of Alternate Approaches to Bioethics
This symposium has speakers from various countries in the world who are icons and trailblazers in their respective fields. This is an opportunity and an international learning experience for students and academics alike.
- Click here to Register for the symposium
- The registration is provided free of cost to all the attendees as we believe in disseminating the power of knowledge to everyone equitably. All the participants shall be provided with e-certificates. You are required to attend all the sessions. The deadline for registration is September 07, 2022, 4:00 pm IST.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.