The Journal of the Department of Labour Law and Administrative Law, TNDALU is making a call for papers.
The Department of Labour Law and Administrative Law in the School for Excellence in Law from the Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai is pleased to invite original, unpublished manuscripts for publication in the First Volume of the Journal of the Department of Labour Law and Administrative Law (JDLAL), 2022-2023 in the field of Labour Law and Administrative Law.
The Editorial Board of the JDLAL is pleased to invite original, unpublished manuscripts from law students, researchers, legal practitioners, academicians and others in the field of Labour Law and Administrative Law.
Authors are requested to strictly adhere to the given word limit. Word count is exclusive of footnotes:
- Research Papers: 4000 – 6000 words
- Articles: 4000 – 5000 Words
- Case comments and Book reviews: 1000 – 2000 words
Note – All manuscripts shall require five to six keywords and an abstract of not more than 250 words.
- All manuscripts are to be made in the electronic form to the following Email id firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20th September, 2022. Submissions made through any other mode will not be accepted.
- Co- authorship is allowed only up to a maximum of 2 authors.
- The authors shall be required to submit a separate title page mentioning the title of the manuscript, category of the manuscript, author(s) name, affiliation, name of the institution, postal address, author’s contact details such as e-mail and contact number of the author designated to receive correspondence.
- The authors shall also be required to submit a declaration to the effect that the submitted work is the original and it does not violate copyright of any person.
- The manuscript must be original work of the author and free from grammatical and spelling errors. It must not contain any defamatory words or statements.
- The manuscript submitted to the journal mail-id shall be acknowledged within 7 days and will be sent for Initial screening.
- The manuscript clearing the initial screening stage shall be subjected to plagiarism check in Urkund software available with the University. Manuscripts exceeding plagiarism of 20% shall be rejected in this stage. A rejection mail shall be sent to the authors in this regard.
- The manuscript submitted to the journal must not be previously published or currently under review at any other journal/conference/book and should not be submitted to any other journal/conference/book while under review with us.
- Submission must be accompanied with an abstract of not more than 250 words. No paper will be accepted without an abstract.
- The final decision as to acceptance and publication of the manuscript rests with the Editorial board.
- NO FEE are to be paid at any stage for publication in the journal.
- Author/s are required to submit the manuscripts in Microsoft word document.
- The name of the document shall be the title of the manuscript.
- All submissions must be made online via email to E-mail ID: email@example.com.
- The subject of E-mail shall be “Submission for Volume 1 in JDLAL”.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.