GUJARAT NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY CENTRE FOR LAW & ECONOMICS is organizing Workshop on Law & Economics.
The Centre for Law & Economics (CLE) is a center of excellence for research and training in the discipline of Law & Economics (also referred to as the Economic Analysis of Law). The Centre values rigorous work in the discipline and aims to promote awareness of and research in the field. It carries out courses and conferences for scholars, practitioners and students apart from publications on the economic analysis of contemporary legal issues. It aims to produce quality prescriptions for legislators, regulators and government departments and provide clear explanations
and guidance to businesses and ordinary citizens alike. Centre for Law and Economics has always tried to reach out to bright and young minds who have keen interest in employing economic tools and theories for legal analysis. Some of these efforts can be seen at GNLU Centre for Law and Economics page for Past Events. GNLU also offers a Ph.D. degree course in Economics to promote academic skill and research vigor in economics and law.
- Click here to be redirected to payment portal
- Select ‘3rd GNLU Workshop on Law and Economics: Theories and Applications.’ in ‘Event Name’
- Fill in all the details and make the payment
- Post payment, kindly register yourself by clicking here. Kindly keep checking GNLU Centre for Law and Economics’ website for further updates: Click here for the website link.
- Students and Research Scholars – 1000/- (INR) –
- Academicians and Professionals – 1500/- (INR)
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.