DSNLU’s Centre for IPR is organizing the 2nd A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Memorial National IPR Online Quiz Competition 2020.
20th November 2020.
Bonafide Student pursuing Integrated Five Years BA. LLB, B.Sc LLB, B.Com LLB, B.tech. LLB, Three years LLB, including LLM and Research Scholar’s in law only.
Registration fee: Rs. 100/-
- Registrar: DSNLU
- Account Number: 283710100024089
- IFSC CODE: ANDB0002837
- Andhra Bank Waltair Branch
- MICR: 530011020
- Branch Code: 000633
Registration can also be done via this link|: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf42GE4Ll7PURMfG7qgXVBLnzSX1Jdp9Q27LyRirK4lZ4EQGA/viewform
1st Prize Rs. 10,000/-
2nd Prize Rs. 7,500/-
- The quiz shall be conducted Online Mode only.
- Winners and Runners will get Certificates.
- Participation certificates will be given to all the Participants.
For Queries contact firstname.lastname@example.org or any of our members
Manoj Maki Reddy +91 7386626784
M.V.I. Khadri +91 9573715998
Akhil +91 9491267677
Lexpeeps honest opinion:
- Law students exploring their interests and trying to give an edge to their writing skills.
- Want to excel in their interpersonal skills like writing, communication, and interpreting the laws.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd-year law students shall participate as these are the opportunities that give them exposure.
- All the law students trying to bring laurels to them.
- Knowing and not knowing about the subject doesn’t matter if you are willing to work hard and research a lot about your topic.
Note: This is just a suggestion from Lexpeeps side to everyone reading. It has been seen that in this hard time, students are panicking and doing everything and anything just to add on to their CV/Resume, even the things that are not going to add so much value to their CV’s.
Visit us for more such opportunities: https://lexpeeps.in/