About the institution:
Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be) University’s New Law College, established in 1978, is a premier institute of international excellence in the field of legal education. It is one of the constituent units of Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune. It is recognized by Bar Council of India & University Grants Commission.
About the journal:
Bharati Law Review (BLR) is a Quarterly double-blind Peer review academic journal, published & print. The Journal is currently looking for submissions for Special Issue on Alternative Dispute Resolution Volume IX (II) (Oct-Dec) 2020. It focuses on issues related to Administrative Law, Civil Procedure Law, Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure Law, Domestic Law, Economic Law, Environmental Law, Intellectual Property Law, Private International Law, Public International Law, Media Law, E-commerce, Banking, Insurance, Information Technology, Computer Science, Cyber Security, and emerging trends in allied subjects.
About the competition:
Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), New Law College, Pune’s: Madhyasthta – The ADR Cell in association with The CADRE & Young MCIA brings its first International Article Writing Competition focusing on the theme: “The Future of the Online Dispute Resolution” to create awareness and bolster research in the field of dispute resolution using the online methodology.
Students enrolled under the Undergraduate & Post Graduate programs.
The participants should submit their articles focusing on one of the following themes. The title/topic of their research article could vary depending on the theme they choose to focus on.
- Online Arbitration of small value disputes.
- The use of Blockchain Technology in ODR.
- Role and Skills of a Digital Arbitrator.
- Enforcement of settlement agreements arising from International Commercial Mediation.
- Making ODR prevalent rather than optional.
- Synchronized Regulations for ODR.
- Documents only Arbitration.
- International Commercial Negotiation in Mergers & Acquisitions Disputes.
- The modern phase of Dispute Resolution coupled with Technology.
- Development of an International ODR Regime for Cross-Border Disputes.
- The top three winners will get a prize of USD 100, USD 75, and USD 50 respectively by The CADRE.
- The winners will get an internship at MCIA & The CADRE.
- Publication: Selected Articles will be published in the special edition of Journal on Alternative Dispute Resolution in collaboration with Bharati Law Review. (ISSN Number: 2278-6996 (Print) | e-ISSN NO.: 2457-0567)
- Participation certificates will be awarded to all the participants.
Only a single authorship is allowed with respect to the competition. Visit the guidelines here: http://bharatilawreview.com/index.php/home/authorGuidelines
How to submit?
Make your submission by uploading the submission here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeTs8Ph5xro0OUyeUQywYFucRyLbxD5hagam8w3ufFOMqUEyg/viewform.
All the submissions shall be made by mailing the articles to email@example.com.
Dates to remember:
Last Date of Submission: 30th November 2020.
Declaration of Results: First Week of December.
Visit us for more such opportunities: https://lexpeeps.in/