Doctoral scholarship will be awarded to registered Ph.D. Scholars from UGC recognized reputed Indian Universities/ Deemed Universities/ Colleges, IIMs having University/IIMs approved Ph.D. Programme to pursue and complete their Doctoral Research in Auditing, Taxation, Commerce, Management and Accounting. The candidates must have confirmed Ph.D. Registration.
- Membership of ICAI
- At least 75% in 10th and 12th Standard
- Age should be less than 40 years on the date of application
- Candidate shall be Full-Time Student at the University/College/ Institution while pursuing a Ph.D. for their attendance and Classes
- Candidates shall not avail of any other scholarship for the same
- Only the applicants who have applied for a Ph.D. after the introduction of the ICAI Doctoral Scholarship Scheme 2020 (May 7, 2020) are encouraged to apply for the scheme.
- The application shall be forwarded by the supervisor of the candidate for Ph.D. or any other competent signing authority of the University/College/Institution.
- Candidates are advised to apply only if they are pursuing a Ph.D. in the relevant and contemporary topic considering the current economic scenario matching with ICAI mandate, intent to add value to the society, scalable, and have global relevance.
How to Apply:
Following documents must be sent to:
Research Committee The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India ICAI Bhawan 8th Floor, Administrative Building, A-29, Sector 62, NOIDA-201309, UP.
- Application Form
- Research proposal & abstract (3000 and 300 words respectively)
- Relevant Enclosures (Details given in Application Form
All the documents should be received before 31st August 2021 duly signed and stamped by Supervisor of the candidate for Ph.D. or any other competent signing authority of the University/