CEERA invites Research Papers for the 7th Volume of Journal of Law and Public Policy (JLPP). This will be a special edition of Public Policy in Public Health.
The themes for this year’s publication are:
- Accessibility and Disparity in Healthcare services
- Legal and Policy Implications;– Cooperative Federalism and Constitutional Dimension;– Health emergency and impact on economy
- Medical Profession and Regulation
- Supply of essential services
- Price Fixation, Affordability and Availability
- Frontline workers
- Protection and Compensation
- Ease of Doing Business for Hospitals
- Trade and Public health- International Cooperation, Export Restrictions and World Order
- Intellectual Property in Public Health and Vaccine Diplomacy.
The Last Date of Submission is 30th June 2021.
For further details please contact: email@example.com
Official LinkedIn Post: