Dhanvarsha Group is seeking a driven and ambitious criminal lawyer to join our law firm. You will be responsible for representing clients in a wide range of criminal cases, interpret laws and advise clients about their legal rights and options, conduct thorough research, and present evidence in court.
To excel in this role, you will display a passion for criminal law, a strong understanding of litigation strategies, and exceptional public-speaking skills. You should also show compassion toward your clients and conduct yourself in a professional manner, irrespective of the crime they have been accused of. Previous experience as a criminal lawyer is advantageous.
- Conduct research and analyze a case to determine a probable outcome and devise an effective strategy to defend your client/s in court.
- Interpret laws for clients and help them to understand their legal options.
- Aim to resolve cases as quickly and favorably as possible.
- Represent clients at arraignments, hearings, and court trials.
- Present evidence to a judge and/or jury should the case go to trial.
- Prepare and draft legal documents, including legal briefs and appeals.
- Negotiate plea negotiations, punishments, and settlements.
- Undergo ongoing training to stay updated about changes and new developments in the legal field.
- Conduct yourself in an ethical and professional manner at all times.
Link to apply
For regular updates, join us: