It’s fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
- Legal Associate, Document Review Services, Epiq Global, Hyderabad, India
- Review documents for relevancy, privilege and other issues as directed by our clients.
- Assist with research on technical and industry-specific issues;
- Good communication skills, both written and oral, strong English reading comprehension
- Decision making: Exercises good judgment and assumes responsibility
- Be a Team Player, open to feedback, and contribute to building positive team spirit;
- Ethics: Treats people with respect, keeps commitments, and works with integrity.
- Sound knowledge of the document review and e-discovery/litigation industry
- Knowledge of litigation management software: Relativity, Xerox, and/or DocuMatrix
- Industry specific subject matter knowledge/understanding
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PPT);
- Familiar with the U.S. judicial system, understanding of legal fundamentals, methods, and procedures from the U.S. perspective
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- LLB (three- or five-year program),
- LLM (optional) India or Abroad;
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with Epiq!
It is Epiq’s policy to comply with all applicable equal employment opportunity laws by making all employment decisions without unlawful regard or consideration of any individual’s race, religion, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, transgender status, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, veteran or family status or any other basis protected by applicable national, federal, state, provincial or local law. Epiq’s policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on any of these impermissible bases, as well as any bases or grounds protected by applicable law in each jurisdiction. In addition Epiq will take affirmative action for minorities, women, covered veterans and individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. Epiq is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, Epiq will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For regular updates, join us: