About Canon Sphere
The Canon Sphere strives to render comprehensive information on numerous matters, covering those aspects of the socio-legal world that we believe people and society at large should interact with more. We also assist our followers in developing an immeasurable understanding and awareness about the happening contemporary issues.
Applications are invited from eligible students and Eligibility & selection criteria will be as follows:
- Students pursuing BA.LLB/LLB/BBA.LLB
- Applicants must have a laptop or Desktop
- Experience will be preferred
- Applicants must be willing to contribute to the organisation for the long term
- Applicants must possess a strong command of the English language
- Student Editor: 3 positions
- Marketing Department: 2 positions
Roles and Responsibilities
Student Editor (Content Department)
- Applicants must have good content writing skill
- Applicants must have excellent research skill
- Applicants must have access to authentic sources like Manupatra, SCC Online etc.
- Applicants must have strong research and analysis skills.
- Applicants must have awareness about contemporary laws and policies, and a general grasp on current affairs will be valuable.
- Applicants must have an account on instagram, twitter as well as an experience in social media.
- Applicants must know how to use instagram, especially twitter.
- Applicants must come with exciting ideas to increase the reach.
- Applicants must be good at writing captions.
How to Apply?
- Applicants can send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject of the mail Should be “Application for (Student editor/Marketing Head Position)”.
- Applicants will be selected based on Interview performance.
- You will hear from us within the week of the Application.
For any details, you may please contact the following contact number- 7985096914.
Link for more details
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.