About MARG NGO
Multiple Action Research Group (MARG) is a Delhi-based non-government organization (NGO) working on Legal Awareness, Legal Assistance, Building Legal Capacity for Effective Governance, and Policy Development.
The candidate should have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in social/development sector
- Degree in Law from any recognized university
- Research, documentation and report writing skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and Hindi.
- Experience in conducting legal training is desirable
- Willingness to travel extensively across India
- Strong commitment to human rights and gender equality
Women are particularly encouraged to apply.
Rs. 30,000/- per month
March to October 2022 (Contractual)
Procedure to Apply
The application should reach firstname.lastname@example.org along with a complete CV by February 15, 2022.
Link for more details
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.