The Centre for Women’s Rights, Jindal Global Law School, O.P Jindal Global University and the Centre for Women’s Studies, Manipal Centre for Humanities, Manipal Academy of Higher Education are jointly hosting a web conference on Law and Singlehood on November 4, 2022.
Over the last decade, there has been a steady increase in the population of single people. Many young Indians are delaying marriage, choosing not to marry or divorce. According to the NSO data, the number of youths between the ages 15-29 who are never married has increased from 17.2% in 2011 to 23% in 2019.
- Singlehood and Family Law
- NSinglehood and Economic Policies (Banking, Taxation),
- Singlehood and Eldercare laws and policies
- Singlehood and Right to Health, health infrastructure and policies
- Singlehood and property rights
- Singlehood and Social Welfare Policies
- Singlehood and Labour Law and Workplace Policies
- Singlehood and Right to Housing, Housing Policies
- Singlehood and Anti-Discrimination to name a few.
Abstracts (500 words) & author bios (200 words) should be submitted to email@example.com.
- Submission of Abstract: September 25, 2022
- Confirmation of Abstract: September 26, 2022
- Submission of Full Paper: October 28, 2022
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.