National Law University Odisha and the International Society for Child Indicators are organizing a Conference on Global Childhoods: Critical Perspectives Promoting Theoretical, Empirical and Policy Understandings, from October 14 to 16, 2024.
The National Law University Odisha (NLUO) was established in 2009 by Act IV of 2008 of the State of Odisha. The University is located in the city of Cuttack, where the seat of the Orissa High Court is also situated.
- Essence of Childhoods
- Universalism of Values vis-à-vis Cultural Relativism
- Childhoods in Countries with Varying Economic Status
- Socio-Cultural Understandings of Childhoods
- Legal Understandings of Childhoods
- Psychological Understandings of Childhoods
- Gendered Childhoods
- Childhoods in Marginalized Communities
- Children’s Wellbeing and Happiness
- From Children’s Welfare to Children’s Wellbeing
- Understanding Wellbeing and Happiness
- Wellbeing Indicators: Children vis-à-vis Adults
- Happiness Indicators: Children vis-à-vis Adults
- Role of Child Rights in Promoting Wellbeing and Happiness
- Best Practices for Promoting Children’s Wellbeing and Happiness
- Role of Child Indicators Research in Influencing Public Policy
October 14 to 16, 2024
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.