National Law University Delhi is inviting submissions through the call for papers starting August 1, 2022, through March 15, 2023, for its Journal of National Law University Delhi of (Vol. 9, 2022-23) with ISSN No: 2277-4017.
Journal of National Law University Delhi is the flagship journal of National Law University Delhi. The journal seeks to provide a platform for engaging in multi-disciplinary and critical legal discussions on themes of law, society, and justice.
- Articles are typically of around 6000-8000 words including footnotes.
- Notes and Comments are short pieces (of less than 5000 words). These have a narrower scope of inquiry than articles and may include analysis of recent case laws, legislation or policy.
- Book reviews are generally around 2500 words.
- Successful submissions to this category will critically analyze the ideas and themes explored in the book instead of merely providing a summary of its main arguments.
- Journal of National Law University Delhi adheres to the OSCOLA citation style. Authors are requested to follow the same.
- Please submit your manuscript in MS Word document format only.
- Relevant details of the author and their affiliation would be captured only through the Google Form.
- The submission, therefore, should not contain any reference to the identity of the author in order to enable anonymous screening and peer review.
- Each submission (except Book Review) should be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words and 5 Keywords.
- Only original and unpublished work must be submitted for consideration for JNLUD.
- Author(s) must take particular care that their work does not infringe on the rights of third parties and that they have obtained necessary permissions for cited work.
- All submissions would be scrutinized for plagiarism. Plagiarized works would be rejected.
- JNLUD is currently unable to accept submissions from students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate studies. In such instances, it invites students to make their submissions to the NLUD Journal of Legal Studies.
- However, submissions from research scholars including doctoral scholars would be considered.
- JNLUD adheres to the Open Access Policy. This means that all articles published in the Journal would be made available on the Journal’s website without any time limit and free of charge.
- All content published in the Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- While all efforts would be made to inform the corresponding author of the progress of the submission through various stages of review, in view of the number of submissions that the journal receives, the individualized response may not be possible in each instance.
- The decision of the Editorial Board on all matters shall be final.
- Opening Date of Submission: August 1, 2022
- Closing Date of Submission: March 15, 2023
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.