Dr Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow invites original manuscripts in the form of articles, essays, notes and comments on any topic of contemporary relevance in the field of law for publication in the University’s flagship RMLNLU Journal.
- Submissions are to be made in English language only.
- Teachers, Academicians, Lawyers and Jurists may contribute papers in RMLNLUJ. Papers from students are not accepted in RMLNLUJ.
- The word limit for the submissions (excluding footnotes) is 3,000-5,000 for articles and 2,000-3,000 for notes and comments.
- The abstract should be within 350-500 words along with 05 keywords.
- The Editorial Committee of the Journal reserves the right to edit the manuscripts once it is selected for publication.
- Co-authorship is allowed between the two authors limit to articles only. For Case-Comments, Notes and Comments, and Book Review etc, Co-authorship is not allowed.
- The authors from the ‘ADVOCATE’ category must mention their affiliation with the court where they are in practice with a registration number.
- The similarity report of the paper should be within 10% as per The UGC Academic Guidelines 2018 HERE.
- It should be typed in Times New Roman, Font size 12, 1.15 line spacing. Headings should be in Capital letters at centre-line spacing.
- Footnoting should be in accordance with The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation, 20th edition.
- The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, Font size 10, single line spacing.
- The electronic submissions should be made only in Microsoft word format.
- The electronic file of the document should contain the Author’s name_Title of the paper.doc
- The final draft of the submission [Abstract (350-500 words) +05 keywords + Manuscript+ Copyright Form] should be submitted in electronic form and should be e-mailed to email@example.com along with the copyright form latest by 31st March 2023.
For more details, refer call_for_Papers_RMLNLUJ_2023
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-