About Reva University
REVA University is a private state university located in Bangalore, Karnataka. REVA Group of Educational Institutions was established in 2002, managed by Rukmini Educational Charitable Trust. In 2004 it was taken over by Rukmini Educational Charitable Trust led by Dr. P. Shyama Raju.
About School of Legal Studies
The School of Legal Studies offers graduate and post graduate programmes with an objective of preparing law professionals, with a sound understanding of the foundations of legal knowledge. The school offers B.A., LL. B (Hons.), B.B.A, LL. B (Hons.) of five-year duration and one-year LLM in Business & Corporate Law and Criminal Law.
Objectives of the Conference
- To explore the various aspects of cryptocurrency along with-its regulatory framework for its effective governance.
- To promote an exchange of tested ideas about Cryptocurrencies, the Bitcoin mania and beyond.
- To clarify basic concepts of cryptocurrency and to understand global response to evolving Cryp to economy.
- To provide a platform of opportunities for participants to share ideas with renowned leaders, seasoned businessperson and academics, industry titans, and development partners to establish global partnerships for future business, research and project collaborations.
Papers are invited on the following sub-themes and such related themes which can contribute to the objective of the conference:
- Cryptocurrency Regulation in India and other Countries.
- Cryptocurrency as a Legal Tender and its Implications.
- Impact of cryptocurrency on the world economy.
- Cryptocurrency vs cyber-law
- Cryptocurrency and Emerging Technologies
- Digital Divide
- Entrepreneur and Entrepreneurism
- Block Chain Technology: Paradigm Shift in the Business Model
- The Bitcoin mania and beyond
- Cryptocurrency and Smart Contract
The National Conference is open to:
- Cyber Professionals
- Cyber Stakeholders
- Cyber Forensic Experts
- Banking Professional
- IT Professionals
The abstract shall not exceed 300 words, and must be accompanied by a cover page, stating the following:
- Title of the Paper and Sub – Theme
- Name of the Author(s)
- Name of the Institution
- E-mail Address and Contact number
- Postal Address
- The paper must be accompanied with the following details: A cover letter mentioning the Name of the Author(s), Course, Year of Study (if applicable), Name of the College/University (if applicable), Professional Position (if applicable), with Postal Address, Email Address and Contact Number.
- The abstract and the full papers to be sent at email@example.com.
The top 2 presenters will receive a certificate of appreciation.
- For Students/ Research Scholars: Rs.500/-for single authorship and Rs.800/- for co-authorship
- Academicians and Professionals: Rs.1000/- for Single authorship and Rs.1400/- for co-authorship.
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the conference through this link.
- Submission of Abstract: 25th March, 2022
- Communication of Acceptance of Abstract: 27th March, 2022
- Last date of Registration: 30th March, 2022
- Submission of Full Paper: 4th April, 2022
- Date of the Conference: 21st – 22nd April, 2022
- Student Convenor: Roli Nayan (87898 18905)
- Student Co-Convenor: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.