About Advocate Nilesh Bijlani
Advocate Nilesh Bijlani, a 2018 RGNUL graduate is a Litigation/Dispute Resolution counsel. An experienced and distinguished legal expert handling varied matters involving different statutes at several legal fora across the country (though anchored and based out of Delhi).
Being a counsel of choice for various corporate and several eminent citizens across the country, work involves consultations and advice(as per the client’s requirement), drafting of pleadings and appearing thereafter in a variety of Civil, Criminal, Consumer and Banking cases before various Tribunals, Consumer Forums, High Courts and all the District Courts. He also regularly briefs and engages senior counsels as and when required.
About the Opportunity
Advocate Nilesh Bijlani is inviting applications for the post of virtual legal intern for 1-2 deserving law students. Joining is immediate.
Preferably 4th and 5th Year Law Students. (Junior batches may apply if they possess requisite skills and have learning and performing attitude.)
Yes. Based on performance
Minimum 3 months.
Certain things to be kept in mind before applying-
1. Cover Letter along with CV- Be precise;
2. Interest in litigation;
3. Readiness to dig deep, research and deliver;
4. Good command over English language;
5. Should be devoid of college restraints as the mode will be virtual for initial 2 months;
6. Minimum duration- At least 3 months;
7. Writing skills are a must;
8. Seriousness towards each and every assignment;
9. Joining: Immediate;
10. Remuneration: Based on the evaluation of your skills;
11. Evaluation period: 7 working days.
Interested candidates are required to send their cover letter along with CV to email@example.com.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.