The University of Queensland is offering 4 postgraduate scholarships in the field of Law to academically outstanding international students.
The University of Queensland (UQ, or Queensland University) is a public research university located primarily in Brisbane, the capital city of the Australian state of Queensland.
Founded in 1909 by the Queensland parliament, UQ is one of the six sandstone universities, an informal designation of the oldest university in each state.
- Enrolment Status: Future UQ student, Current UQ student
- Student Type: International
- Study Level: Postgraduate coursework
- Study Area: Law
- Scholarship Focus: Academic excellence
- Scholarship Value: 25% or 50% of the law’s component of your degree program
- Scholarship Duration: Upto three Semesters
You’re eligible if you:
- are an international student
- have applied for a place in postgraduate study or are enrolled at UQ and wish to commence postgraduate law studies, choose to study one of the following programs:
- Master of Laws
- Master of International Law (including duel programs)
- Master of International Commercial Law (including duel programs)
- do not hold another scholarship that the Head considers to be similar.
October 15, 2022
(07) 3365 1498
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.