NATIONAL SEMINAR ON NASHA MUKT SAMAJ ANDOLAN ABHIYAN KAUSHAL KA: Socio-legal ways for the prevention of alcohol and drug addiction in India organized by the Central University of Punjab in collaboration with the Ministry of housing and urban affairs.
Extent of drugs addicts in India
- Impact of alcohol and drugs on education
- Legal and policy measures to prevent the usage of drugs
- Effectiveness of legal measures
- Drugs in society
- Drugs abuse is a security threat
- The experiences of an individual’s in recovery
- Influence of environmental factors on substance abuse
- Civil society in drugs
- MS WORD format or APA Style.
- Word limit: 2000-3000
- Times new roman, single line spacing, 12.
- Presentations will be allowed.
HOW TO SUBMIT
Mail to: email@example.com
JUNE 22, 2022
- FOR RESEARCH SCHOLARS OR STUDENTS: INR 150
HYBRID, ONLINE OR ACTIVITY HALL-ARYABHATA BLOCK, CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF PUNJAB, 151401
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.