The CMR University School of Law, Bangalore is organizing a national seminar on RECENT TRENDS IN CONSTITUTIONAL LAWS.
- Sedition laws in India
- Emerging perspectives in constitutional interpretation
- Separation of powers-need for restraint
- Relevance of DPSP in Constitutional Governance in India
- FOR PARTICIPANTS FROM CMRU: INR 750
- INSTITUTIONS HAVING MOU WITH CMRU: INR 750
- OTHERS: INR 1000
- register with the link
JUNE 24, 2022 at AV HALL, CMRU-OMBER CAMPUS
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.