JDILO is a journal by The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai is inviting submissions by the way of call for papers.
The JDILO is a double-blind peer-reviewed, annual, double-blind, peer-reviewed open access journal run by the Department of International Law and Organisation, The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
This Journal provides an opportunity for the legal fraternity to positively contribute towards international legal scholarship, particularly we encourage value-based contribution from academia and students for the progressive development of international law and achieving harmonious living of all life forms.
JDILO seeks to publish papers involving original, critical analysis, value-based, human-centric, revivalist, and solution-oriented international legal writing which significantly add knowledge enrichment for the benefit of students and future scholars.
JDILO emphasizes quality contributions from Judges, lawyers, academicians, research scholars, students, and others. Individuals possessing academic interest cum backgrounds can also contribute.
Authors are requested to strictly adhere to the given maximum word limit. Word count is exclusive of footnotes:
- Articles: 6000 words
- Notes and Comments: 4000 words
- Case Law Review: 2000-3000 words
- Book Review: 1500-3000 words
Note: Abstract shall not exceed 300 words. A minimum of Five Keywords must be mentioned.
- The submissions of the manuscript shall be made to the specified email ID alone.
- Submission made through any other mode will not be accepted.
- Co-authorship is allowed only up to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Each author is allowed to submit one submission only.
- Cross-University registration is permitted.
- The authors shall be required to submit a separate title cover including the title of the paper, category of submission, author’s name, designation, name of the institution, postal address, author’s contact details such as email and contact number.
- The author shall also be required to submit a declaration of originality and non-submission to other journals and testify that there is no copy right infringement of whatsoever. The University and the Board will not be held responsible for the violations by the author who is solely responsible for his/her acts or omissions.
- The submission must be original work of the author and be free from grammatical and spelling errors.
- The manuscript submitted to the Journal mail ID shall be subjected to plagiarism check in Urkund software available with the University. Manuscript exceeding plagiarism of 10% (TEN) shall be rejected at this stage. A rejection mail shall be sent to the corresponding author.
- The author shall ensure the submission is not published previously or being currently under review in any other Journal/Conference/Book.
- The final decision of acceptance and publication of the manuscript rests with the Executive Editors.
- No fees need to be paid at any stage of publication.
- All submissions shall be made in .doc/.docx format only. PDF submissions are not accepted.
- The submission of the manuscript should be in the following format:
- Font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 12, Line Spacing: 1.5 with 2.54 cm on all sides.
- Footnotes Font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 10, single line spacing and Justified.
- All footnotes must adhere to ILI footnote style which is accessible here. Endnotes shall not be used.
- All the submissions must be submitted through email with a subject (Submission-Article/Note/Case/Book Reviews-Volume I) to Internationallaw.email@example.com.
- Last Date of Submission: December 15, 2022
- Intimation of Selected Papers: December 25, 2022.
Please write to Internationallaw.firstname.lastname@example.org in case of queries.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.