Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur is organizing an International Client Consultation Competition, 2023.
Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur is organising the National Rounds of The Louis M. Brown and Forrest S. Mosten International Client Consultation Competition, in association with the Forum of South Asian Clinical Law Teachers.
This year, it will be held physically from 9th to 11th December 2022 at DNLU, Jabalpur.
The Winning team at the national rounds would represent India in the international rounds of the competition to be hosted by the University of Maastricht, The Netherlands, between 11-15th April 2023.
- Only Law Colleges/Universities recognized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to participate.
- Only bona fide students pursuing LL.B. Three-Year/Five-Year Degree programs in aforementioned institutions, during the current academic year are eligible to participate.
- Only ONE team is allowed per institution.
- Members of any winning team of the Louis M. Brown and Forrest S. Mosten International Client Consultation Competition are not allowed to re-enter the competition.
Interested candidates must register for the competition through the link provided towards the end of this post.
- Last date of Registration: November 20, 2022
- Rounds: December 9-11, 2022
In case of any queries, please contact email@example.com.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.