Applications are invited for academic internship opportunities in Renaissance Law College, Indore and Corporate internship opportunities at Renaicon Advisory and Research LLP.
Renaissance Law College is a premier educational institution in Indore providing legal education through its different courses. Renaissance Law College is affiliated with DAVV, Indore, and the Bar Council of India.
With a vision to be one of India’s most prominent Law colleges, Renaissance Law College, Indore has been successful in establishing its position among well-recognized legal educational institutions throughout India.
The curriculum and courses of Renaissance Law College are so designed to provide complete exposure and thorough knowledge of the law from a variety of perspectives.
Renaicon Advisory and Research LLP is an initiative of Renaissance Group that provides various legal services including agreement drafting, legal consultancy, collaboration in research projects etc.
- The interns working under Renaissance Law College, Indore shall be given exposure to various subjects dealing with criminal laws, civil laws, constitutional law, corporate laws, IPR and other related laws.
- The intern shall be required to carry out research work, online as well as classroom teaching, course development and other academic assistance.
- Areas of work will also require interns to work towards the academic development of students in other academic activities including moot courts, research work, paper presentations, Parliamentary debates, etc.
- This internship will provide opportunities to learn various aspects of research and teaching along with practical exposure of actual working of a legal educational institution. This would be beneficial for those legal professionals who wish to build their carrier in academics as well as to those who want to explore academics as a carrier option.
- The details of the work shall be communicated to the interns once they join the office.
- Interns working under Renaicon shall have full exposure of a corporate office and its work style.
- Candidates must be either pursuing a Master’s degree or must have completed a Master’s degree in the field of law (LL.M.) from any recognized legal institutions throughout India.
- Candidates are required to be well-versed in Hindi as well as in English.
- Candidates should possess proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel) and Google (Docs, Sheets)
- Candidates should display resourcefulness, initiative, enthusiasm, and be detailed-oriented.
Interested candidates are required to send their resumes via email at email@example.com and CC to firstname.lastname@example.org
November 30, 2022
- 7987045139 (Assistant Professor Sakshi Sharma)
- 81417828990 (Assistant Professor Jay Jaiswal)
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.