Progressive Education Society’s Modern Law College, Pune is organising International Seminar on “Shifting International Economic Dimensions and Economic Power” on October 8, 2022 and seeking submissions for the same.
Progressive Education Society’s Modern Law College, Pune is organising International Seminar on “Shifting International Economic Dimensions and Economic Power” on October 8, 2022.
- New emerging economic offenses
- Economic Development v/s Sustainable Development- Opportunities and Challenges.
- Current financial crisis in the Neighbouring Economies and its impact
- Threat of Global Economic Crisis in India
- Any topic related to International Economy.
- The above-mentioned themes are only indicative and paper relevant to the main theme of the seminar may be submitted.
Students, Academicians, Research Scholars
- Modern Law College Students: INR 300
- Others: INR 500
- For Foreign Student: $ 13
- Publication fees: INR 1,000, $13 for International Students
- Last date of Registration: September 30, 2022
- Last date for Submissions of Research Article/Paper: October 05, 2022
- Last date for communication of acceptance after checking plagiarism: October 15, 2022
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.