Publication Committee, NMIMS Kirit P Mehta School of Law is calling for papers on “SPACE: Boundaries of Thought” by November 28, 2022.
The Legal Arc is the legal blog issued by the Publication Committee of NMIMS Kirit P Mehta School of Law. The Legal Arc, as a prestigious periodical, aims to improve legal knowledge and hone the research acumen of law students across the nation.
- Article submissions are invited on SPACE: Boundaries of Thought.
- This topic is not only limited to outer space, but the writers can also explore different aspects or interpretations of space (For example, Mental space, Cyberspace, etc.).
Sky’s the limit for the articles as long as it consists of at least 20% of the legal aspect.
- Articles for the blog must be between 1500-2500 words.
- Submissions shall be in .doc or .docx format. Main Text: Garamond, font size 12, line spacing 1.5.
- References should be hyperlinked wherever necessary. If online sources are not present, footnotes must be used.
- Footnotes: Garamond, font size 10, line spacing 1.0. Style of citation: Oxford. 20% of legal aspects are required.
- Co-authorship is allowed for up to a maximum of 2 authors.
- The selected contributions will be published, and all such contributions will be acknowledged in the e-newsletter.
- Plagiarism will lead to disqualification of the contribution.
- The body of the mail shall contain details of the author (full name, semester, university name, and contact number)
- The contributions must be accompanied by the author’s byline of more than 50 words.
- Submissions must be made in the electronic form to firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject heading “Submission: The Legal Arc, e-newsletter.”
November 28, 2022
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.