Prerana Vidyalaya is seeking applications from eligible candidates for its’s two-month Prerna Teaching Fellowship.
Prerana Teaching Fellowship is a minimum 2-month fellowship to assist Prerana Vidyalaya in all its activities. One of the main aims would be to help students speak in English and also build a strong online presence of the Vidyalaya.
2 months (minimum). One can join anytime starting June 2022.
- In School: Help with all the school-related activities (scholastic and non-scholastic) especially, teaching the English language. Also, help with strengthening the school’s social media presence.
- At Manav Teerth: Participate in its daily activities such as shram (physical work in the gaushala/vegetable farming/kitchen, etc), exercise, and maintaining the campus culture.
- Experience living a self-regulated routine in the midst of nature with like-minded young individuals and families.
- Learn to live with a diverse group of people, multi-task, become physically fit, build a broad vision of education, and learn simple yet effective learning techniques.
- Fluency in English
- Good with technical skills and social media
- Open-minded, self-motivated, and willing to learn
- Boarding, Lodging, Stipend
- Fellows will reside at Manav Teerth. Their boarding and lodging will be taken care of by the Vidyalaya. The fellow will also be offered a monthly stipend.
We are looking for 1 or 2 volunteers to join us as soon as possible.
- Step 1 – Fill up the form given at the end of this post.
- Step 2 – Telephonic Interview 1: Shortlisted applicants will be given a call within 7 days
- Step 3 – Interview 2: Further shortlisted candidates will have a final interview call with members of Prerana Vidyalaya and Manav Teerth
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.