About the Magazine
The Student Research Development Council [SRDC] ADR Magazine is a quarterly publication which invites submissions from experts, working professionals, academics and students in the field of Alternate Dispute Resolution.
The ADR Student Research Group launched its first edition of the ADR Magazine in May, 2020. This flagship publication of the ADR SRG witnessed several articles pertaining to the recent developments, judicial decisions and practices of ADR in Indian and several foreign jurisdictions.
The second issue of the Magazine witnessed articles written by leading practitioners well versed in the field of ADR. An additional highlight of the issue is the interview given by Mr. Sitesh Mukherjee, a former Dispute Resolution head and Partner at Trilegal, who recently began his independent practice.
The SRG collaborated with several experts and practitioners in the field of ADR who supervised the process of the publication, thereby adding to the scholastic appeal of the Magazine.
Authors may make submissions on topics pertaining to any one of the following:
- Domestic Arbitration
- International Commercial Arbitration
- Investment Arbitration
Please note that the above list is not exhaustive and authors are free to write on issues falling broadly within the field of Alternative Dispute Resolution.
The magazine permits Articles, Case Comments, Legislative Comments and Book Reviews falling within the scope of Alternative Dispute Resolution.
Submission & Formatting Guidelines
- Co-Authorship: Co-authorship is permissible only up to a maximum of two authors.
- Word Limit: 2000-2500 words (exclusive of citations).
- Body: The body of the manuscript should be in Garamond, Font Size 12 and line spacing 1.5.
- Footnotes: The footnotes should be in Garamond, Font Size 10 and line spacing 1.
- The citations must conform to the OSCOLA style of citations, 4th edition.
- No hyperlinks are allowed.
- The piece should not contain any reference to the author, including their names and institutional affiliations.
- Any failure to adhere to submission guidelines may result in rejection of the submission.
The submission should be accompanied by a Cover Letter, within the manuscript attached and must contain the following details:
- Name of the Author(s)
- Contact Details: Address and Mobile Number
- Name and Address of the Institution of the Author(s)
- Academic Qualifications (year of studying)/Affiliations of the Author(s)
- Title of the Manuscript
Mode of Submission
- The Magazine accepts submissions on a rolling basis. Should the submission be made after the editorial process of an issue, the articles shall be considered for subsequent issues.
- The submissions can be made via email to the SRDC ADR editorial team on the following email ID: srdcadr[at]gnlu.ac.in
- The email should contain the manuscript in .doc or .docx format accompanied by the cover letter as per the aforementioned specification.
- Authors are requested to submit their manuscripts before 11:59 PM on 10th November 2020. The submissions can be made via email to the SRDC ADR editorial team on the following email ID: srdcadr[at]gnlu.ac.in.
Copyright and Editorial Policy
- Submissions made to the SRDC are on an exclusive basis.
- The submissions must not have been previously published or submitted for publication elsewhere. The contribution presented to and accepted for publication along with the copyrights therein shall be the intellectual property of the SRDC and vests with it.
- SRDC strives to promote originality and commits itself to strict requirements of integrity. Plagiarized works shall be ineligible for publication.
- The author(s) are to cite their sources and acknowledge the sources for the content which is not original. SRDC ADR editorial team reserves its right to reject and/or discontinue further collaboration on non-fulfilment of the academic integrity criterion.
E-mail ID: srdc[at]gnlu.ac.in
Rahul Kanoujia: Editor-in-Chief: +918451084791
Raghav Bhargava, Senior Editor: +919838164641
An articles related to the topic published by lexpeeps: For understanding purpose.