Parvaaz parindey, an attempt to take a leap into the sky of the unspoken. We are here to shed some light on the things that might be unsettling, but are of great essence to each one of us. There are so many things we are oblivious to, some unconsciously and some on purpose because they make us uncomfortable. But it is important that we join hands and raise our voice together, that we educate ourselves and others and become better members of the society. Parvaaz Parindey is an initiative of Asha Akanksha Foundation to put such issues, that have been ignored for centuries in a spotlight. We hope that through this initiative we can educate people and make them aware about the problems that no one is questioning!
The topics must be related to the current affairs of national or international importance. The writers are advised to check the website before choosing their topic to avoid repetition as far as possible.
The following persons are eligible:
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Students pursuing PhD programme.
- Advocates and other professionals.
- Professors and Assistant/Associate Professors.
- Submissions must be original and free from any plagiarism. Any plagiarism shall not be allowed in any circumstances.
- Submissions can be made in the form of articles, opinion, case comments on the aforementioned laws.
- The title of any submission must be attractive and should not be more than 10 words.
- The articles must be within the word limits of 700- 1500 words. The authors must keep their articles precise and concise to ensure reader friendliness. Authors are advised to make a compact summary in the initial paragraph.
- Only Single Author is permitted to submit.
- Should the article use any material as a reference, an appropriate link should be provided therefore in the main text itself.
- The editorial team reserves the right to conduct a strict editorial review of submissions received and holds absolute discretion in determining whether to accept a submission or not. We will send an email receipt upon acceptance as soon as possible.
- The language has to be politically neutral and not conflicting with the general guidelines.The language should be civil and neutral and should not defame another person.
- Only on Selection and Posting Blogs, the author shall be eligible for Certificate of Contribution.
- inviting blog posts from students, professionals and fellow citizens which will be published free of cost. Perks
- Due credit for articles.
- E-certificate of appreciation for writers
- Opportunity to spread legal awareness.
- Networking opportunities.
- Submission ProcedureAll submissions are accepted on a rolling basis. The authors should email the MS Word file to email@example.com. Name, designation or institute, and contact number of the author(s) should be mentioned in the body of the email. Also, plagiarism report for the submission made should be attached in the mail. The subject of the email should be “Blog Post Submission”.They will respond regarding the selection of submitted content within 20 working days. If there is no response within that time, it means that the content could not be selected, and the authors are free to use it for any other purposes.
- All correspondence and queries may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org