Osmania University Law Journal is inviting submissions for JUSTITIA through call for papers, by December 5, 2022.
JUSTITIA (ISSN No: 0447-1954), the flagship publication of University College of Law, Osmania University, is a peer-reviewed biannual journal of law published since 1954.
The subscribers of the journal include famous law colleges and institutes across India. JUSTITIA provides a medium for the presentation and proliferation of unique perspectives on current and pressing legal issues.
Academicians, Practitioners and Researcher Scholars in the field of law.
- Article: 5,000 – 8,000 words: A complete analysis of a certain subject is expected in the Article. It must examine or analyze the current situation, pointing out the gaps and suggesting viable remedies. The author may adopt a historical, exploratory, comparative, or multi-disciplinary approach to substantiate the argument. The articles with empirical research are encouraged.
- Essay: 3,000 – 4,000 words: An essay is comparatively succinct than article, and may put forth the idea and the argument of author in a briefer manner.
- Book Review: 1,000 – 2,500 words: A book review may contain a detailed description, critical analysis of a book’s quality, meaning, and significance.
- Comment: 1,500 – 2,500 words: Any recent judgement, landmark case, or any current enactment or Bill pending before the Parliament or a State Legislature may be the theme of a Comment.
- All submissions must be made in electronic form in Word format (.doc/.docx) only.
- Co-authorship is allowed up to a maximum of two persons.
- All submissions must be accompanied with a Covering Letter stating the Name, Designation and Affiliation of the author/authors; Contact details of the author including email and phone number; and the Title of the Manuscript.
- The author/s shall mention their particulars only in the Covering Letter and not in the manuscript of submission.
- The author/s shall submit a Declaration along with the submission stating that the manuscript is their original work, is in compliance of the research ethics and it is not published/submitted for consideration in any other publication.
- The author/s shall also submit a Brief-Bio about themselves in about 100 words along with their submission.
- Plagiarism in any form shall result in rejection of the submission, and the decision of the Board of Editors in this matter shall be final.
- The Board of editors may make changes that are necessary to meet the requirements of space and format of the Journal.
- The decision on publication of the manuscript would be intimated to the author tentatively within (30) Thirty days of receipt of the submission.
- The Title of the manuscript should be Arial font, size 14; the Abstract should be Arial font, size 11 italic style; and the Body of manuscript should be Arial font, size 12 with 1.5 spacing and justified alignment.
- The Endnotes and References should be in Arial font, size 10 with single spacing.
- The submission of Article or Essay must contain an Abstract of up to 150 words. There shall be no endnote/citation included in the abstract.
- The submissions shall adhere to The Oxford University Standard for Citation of Legal Authorities (OSCOLA), Fourth Edition 2012.
- The author/s may refer to the OSCOLA Quick Reference Guide for guidance. The citations shall be in the form of endnotes only, and followed by References, if required.
- ·Endnotes should be numbered in sequential order and References, if any, shall be listed in the end of the manuscript in alphabetical order.
- The Authors are responsible for the accuracy of the endnotes/references. Proper citation of the source of literature used in the manuscript must be indicated in the endnotes/references.
- The author/s may include acknowledgements, if any, at the end of the article before the beginning of the endnotes.
- The submissions shall be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com with the email subject as ‘JUSTITIA Submission 2022’.
December 5, 2022
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.