VITSOL, Chennai is organizing a multidisciplinary national conference on Environment Conservation and Restoration on September 25, 2022 as a part of the technical fest of the college, TechnoVIT.
The environment is understood differently by different people around the world. The viability of the environment was conserved by many means throughout history. Codified laws protected nature and individuals of the society, but the development paved the way to endanger nature at maximum.
- International Environmental Law
- Environment Conservation and Human Health
- Protection of biodiversity
- Environment Restoration Mechanisms
- Environmental Governance
- Environment Impact Assessment
- Wildlife protection and endangered species
- Transboundary pollution
- Environmental crime and the law
- Waste Management and enforcement bodies
- Climate Change and Ozone Layer depletion
- Space Debris and Space Pollution
- Judicial ideology on Environment
- Paper Title
- Author particulars: Name, designation, Institution of Affiliation, Address for correspondence with email and phone number in a separate document.
- Abstract within 200 words, in italics. 3 to 6 keywords.
- Font-“Times New Roman”, Font size –“12pt”, Line space-“1.5”
- The full paper should not exceed 3000 – 4000 words.
- Reference should be in the 20th edition Harvard Bluebook.
- Submission to be made in MS Office Word.
- Co-authorship allowed for a maximum of 2 authors
The Paper Presentation is open to undergraduate/postgraduate students, Research Scholars, Academicians, Professionals, and NGOs. Any interested persons may also attend the Conference, without a paper presentation.
- The submission Link for the Abstract is given at the end of this post.
- Submit the full papers at email@example.com
- Registration Fee
- Academicians/Advocates/Professionals: INR 750/-
- Students and Research Scholars: INR 500/-
- Other participants (not presenting papers): INR 200/-
- Note: In the case of co-authorship, both the participants have to pay and register separately.
- Conference Date: September 25, 2022
- Abstract submission: August 25, 2022
- Acceptance of Abstract: August 27, 2022
- Submission of Full Paper: September 10, 2022
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.