St. Joseph’s College of Law, Bengaluru is organizing its 2nd National Moot Court Competition in offline mode from September 23 to 25, 2022.
Established in the year 2017, St. Joseph’s College of Law is the pioneer Jesuit law college in South Asia that is strengthened with a 450-year-old legacy of imparting quality education through the Jesuit mission of molding students into ‘people of competence, conscience, and compassion dedicated to the service of faith and the promotion of justice.
- Students currently enrolled in either five years or three years LL.B. courses or LL.M. programs from any recognized university are eligible for participation in the competition.
- Teams may comprise a maximum of three members, wherein two members shall perform the role of a speaker, and one member shall perform the role of a researcher.
- No changes will be made to the team composition after registration without the express permission of the organizing body.
- Click on the link given at the end of this post to register.
- Registration Fee: INR 6,000 per team
- Last Date for Registration: August 29, 2022
- Last day to seek Clarification: September 1, 2022
- Release of Clarification: September 6, 2022
- Date of Submission (Soft Copy): September 15, 2022
- Opening Ceremony and Researcher’s Test: September 23, 2022
- Prelims Rounds, Octa Round, and Quarter Round: September 24, 2022
- Semi-Final, Final Round, and Valedictory: September 25, 2022
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.