National Law University Odisha is proud and privileged to be the host of the 9th ISCI Conference on the theme of “Global Childhoods: Critical Perspectives Promoting Theoretical, Empirical and Policy Understandings” on 14-16 February 2024 in Bhubaneswar, India.
The National Law University Odisha (NLUO) was established in 2009 by Act IV of 2008 of the State of Odisha. The University is located in the city of Cuttack, where the seat of the Orissa High Court is also situated. The Chief Justice of the Orissa High Court is the Chancellor of the University and the Chief Justice of India, or their nominee from among the Supreme Court Judges, is the Visitor of the University.
- Universalism of Values vis-à-vis Cultural Relativism
- Childhoods in Countries with Varying Economic Status
- Socio-Cultural Understandings of Childhoods
- Legal Understandings of Childhoods
- Psychological Understandings of Childhoods
- Gendered Childhoods
- Childhoods in Marginalized Communities
- From Children’s Welfare to Children’s Wellbeing
- Understanding Wellbeing and Happiness
- Wellbeing Indicators: Children vis-à-vis Adults
- Happiness Indicators: Children vis-à-vis Adults
- Role of Child Rights in Promoting Wellbeing and Happiness
- Best Practices for Promoting Children’s Wellbeing and Happiness
- Role of Child Indicators Research in Influencing Public Policy
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.