Bennett University’s is making a call for papers for its International E-Conference.
United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS), 1982 is the hallmark of the success of multilateralism for the last 40 years having 167 member countries plus European Union. Often touted as the ‘Constitution for the Oceans’, it lays down rules and regulations governing the oceans seeking to minimize the oceans-use-related conflict between nations and fostering cooperation among nations for smooth trade and economic activities.
- Marine Environment and Climate Change
- Marine Security and Defense issues.
- Human Rights Issues
- Deep Sea Mining
- Dispute Resolution Mechanism
- General issues pertaining to law of sea and maritime law
- A multidisciplinary approach to the study of the law of sea
- Any other topic related to the theme
Any interested student, researcher, academician, or policymaker from Indian and foreign institutions can submit their abstract for consideration.
- Each applicant must submit a maximum 500-word abstract by e-mail to email@example.com no later than August 20, 2022.
- The abstract must contain details about the names of the author(s), contact details, institutional affiliation, and designation.
- A maximum of 5 keywords are to be provided along with the abstract.
- Co-authorship is permissible for up to two authors only.
- Acceptance of the abstracts shall be communicated via email by August 25, 2022.
- On selection of the abstract, the author(s) must pay the required fees no later than September 2, 2022. The link for the payment portal shall be sent to the authors whose abstract would be selected along with the acceptance mail.
- The last date for submission of the full-length paper is September 15, 2022.
- All papers must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The full-length paper should not exceed 6000 words (exclusive of footnotes). It must have the abstract and details of the authors.
- In the case of co-authorship, at least one author must attend the conference to present the paper.
- The main text should be in Times New Roman with a font size 12 and spacing of 1.5.
- The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with single spacing.
- Referencing style: 20th Blue Book edition.
- Plagiarism: All submissions must be the author’s original and unpublished work.
- Abstract Submission deadline: August 20, 2022
- Date of Payment of Registration Fee: On selection of the abstract, the author(s) must pay the required fees no later than September 2, 2022. The link for the payment portal shall be sent only to the authors whose abstract would be selected along with the acceptance mail. For registration, proof of payment indicating the transaction reference number along with the full name, affiliation, and email id must be sent to the email email@example.com
- Full Paper Submission by September 15, 2022
- Date of the Conference (Paper Presentation): September 24, 2022
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.