The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences in association with the Indian Society of Criminology is organizing an All India Criminology Conference.
The 21st century has seen rapid scientific and technological developments, that have applied in almost every sphere of life. In the modern era, crime and criminology are no longer considered to be solitary sectors, but rather, it is recognized that they need to be studied in the context of various other streams. These interdisciplinary areas include Political Science, Sociology, Psychology, Anthropology, Economics, etc. Such an interdisciplinary approach to criminology has, in fact, been one of the most important steps in recent times toward crime prevention.
- Development of criminology in the 21st century
- Role of Judiciary in recognising science and technology
- Use of technology in combating organised and white-collar crimes
- Contemporary scientific developments toward crime detection and prevention
- Identifying patterns in the criminal occurrence
- Artificial intelligence and crime prevention
- Cybercrimes and cyber forensics: a new era of technology and risks
- Scientific techniques in combating mob-lynching and organized crime
- Science & technology for women and children: Serving justice to most susceptible victims
- Technological intervention in human trafficking investigation
- New Avenues of DNA technology for the administration of fair Justice
- Humanitarian forensics in disaster victim identification: current trends and challenges
- Participants are requested to send their full papers at the time of registration for the Conference.
- The full papers should be between 3,000 – 8,000 words and accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words.
- The papers may fall under any of the provided sub-themes for the Conference, or be related to any other topic related to the broad theme of the Conference.
The 43rd All India Criminology Conference is open for academicians, researchers, practitioners, and professionals otherwise engaged in the criminology and criminal justice sectors as well as interested learners and students. It aims to serve as a platform for a healthy discussion and exchange of ideas related to the role of science and technology in contemporary criminal activities.
- Registration Deadline – September 15, 2022
- Submission Deadline – September 15, 2022
- Deadline with late payment – October 15, 2022
- Dates of the Conference – December 17 to 19, 2022
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.