School of Law, Bennett University is currently soliciting submissions for the 4th Volume of Bennett Journal of Legal Studies (BJLS).
Bennett University has been established by ‘Times Group’, India’s largest media conglomerate through Act No. 24 of 2016 passed by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. The University at present offers unique interdisciplinary and contemporary courses through its Schools of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Management, Law, Design, Media & Liberal Arts, and Public Policy.
- Criminalization and Decriminalization of Social Media Content
- Artificial Intelligence as the Inventor/Creator of Intellectual Property
- The jurisprudence of Sentient Beings Rights
- Gender Fluidity and Human Rights
- Principles of Natural Justice and Flexibilities in Procedural Laws
- Labour Rights in the Gig Economy
- State Regulation of Neoliberal Tax and Investment Regimes
- Biodiversity Loss and Climate Change Denial
- Constitutionalism in Authoritarian and Totalitarian Regimes
- New Approaches to Theorization in International Law
- Use of Technology in International and Non-International Armed Conflicts
- Jurisdictional Issues in Personal Laws
- Data Protection and Privacy Concerns in Cyberspace
- Corporate Governance Issues in Multinational Companies
- Emerging Perspectives on Dissent and Legal Co-option
Any other sub-theme related to the main theme.
- All submissions are to be made online to email@example.com
- The last date for receiving contributions is September 30, 2022.
Note: Please follow the Editorial Policy of the Journal given at the end of this post for making any submission to the Journal. Non-compliance with the Editorial Policy of the Journal shall lead to disqualification of the submission.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.