The National Law University Odisha (NLUO) is an institution of legal education focusing on undergraduate and graduate legal and policy education in India.
About the Board
The Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Board has been established with the objective to increase awareness and promote research in the field of ADR. It strives to generate interest in ADR as an effective means of dispute resolution.
About the Newsletter
In order to carry forward the objectives of the Board, the Board started the e-Newsletter to catalyse the awareness about alternative dispute resolution and to foster ADR culture with the participation of students in research avenues.
The primary objective of the e-Newsletter is to disseminate knowledge relating to current affairs in the field of ADR. The e-Newsletter intends to include articles and interviews from students, experts, academicians and reputed legal professionals practising in the field of ADR.
The submission should deal with a relevant or topical issue concerning any contemporary legal developments in ADR, including but not limited to recent judicial/legislative changes, at both national as well as international level and must provide the author’s take on the issue, explaining the legal background succinctly and clearly.
Contributors are requested to strictly adhere to the guidelines. Any submissions made in variation to the guidelines below shall be considered to be invalid.
- Body of the article: Garamond, Font size 12, 1.5 line spacing
- Footnotes: 20th Bluebook, Garamond, Font size 10, single line spacing
- Abstract: Not required
- Length: 1500-2000 words exclusive of footnote
- Submission shall be made in (.doc)/(.docx) format
- Title of the document – Volume VII: (Title of the Article). The title of the document should not contain any reference to the identity of the authors.
- The document should not contain any reference to the identity of the author, their institutional affiliations and their qualifications.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of two authors.
- The deadline for submissions is 11:59 PM on 13th February 2022.
Kindly refrain from submitting articles via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org as they shall not be considered for the newsletter.
Mail to: email@example.com
Yajat Bansal: + 91 7974918148, Siddharth Jain : + 91 7974682678
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.