Dr Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow is organizing a one-week Faculty Development Programme from October 10 to 15, 2022.
This Faculty Development Program is being organised to give the teaching and research community in India knowledge of contemporary techniques for research and teaching in the legal field. The learned speakers will discuss the complexities of research and dissect the multi-dimensional approaches that may be useful in both learning and research-based teaching of law.
The accessibility barriers and knowledge gaps faced by researchers shall also be identified by the resouces persons and discussed in detail along with possible solutions and reforms wherever necessary. This pedagogical approach-based program will be conducted by some of the most distinguished academics and legal professionals who will equip participants with the necessary skill sets required to upgrade their research and teaching skills.
The Programme aims at being instrumental in introducing the participants to the emerging horizons of legal research and research methodology and providing them with sufficient awareness of the same.
The programme will provide a golden opportunity for distinguished researchers and faculties in India to engage and collaborate with senior faculty members and professionals and to have a first-hand understanding of their experiences and perspectives pertaining to teaching and research.
- To familiarize the faculty participants with innovative teaching-learning and legal research methods.
- To acquaint the participants with the intricacies of legal research and research-based teaching.
- To guide the participants to upgrade their knowledge and skills which will enable them to undertake meaningful research activities including policy research.
- To equip the participants with the ability to effectively assimilate and impart knowledge in different areas of law.
- To enhance the overall teaching and research capabilities of participants.
Professionals, research scholars, and faculty members from any stream of knowledge.
- Interested candidates may fill out the form available at the end of this post.
- The number of participants shall be restricted to 30 only and the selection will be made on first-cum-first served basis.
- Registration Fees
- INR 3000 per candidate.
- The registration fee shall be paid online mode only through our University SBI Collect platform.
- The registration fee covers FDP Kit, Lunch and Session Tea.
- Last date of Registration – October 3, 2022
- Intimation of Acceptance – October 5, 2022
- Duration of the FDP – October 10 to 15, 2022
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.